Support local oregon wines!
Today is March 18th, 2020, do you know what time of year this is? A crisis of COVID-19, a near-complete shutdown of across Oregon, our nation, and across the globe. While there is a lot of emotions to feel with our businesses (and sanity), we’re all trying to either catch up on our never-ending to do list, create digital content, rest for a minute, etc.
But what makes all of this a little bit more tolerable? WINE! Oregon Wine. The below list is mostly a curated list by yours truly, but many of them were submitted. If you don’t see a brand on this list, they either didn’t have anything under $30, were sold out, didn’t have a list of their wines online, I’m unaware of the brand, or didn’t have a clear answer on how to view wines.
Now, by no means it the below directory an exhausted list of what’s available in Oregon, and it’s certainly not a complete roster of the respective winery’s offerings, however, I wanted to highlight Willamette Valley wines $30 or under, cost-efficient for the consumer during this crisis, and a little bit of online ordering visibility for my wine fam. From there, you can take a peek at their entire lineup.
Consider your local Oregon Wine Region before buying imported wine!
Things to note about this directory:
- Click on each wine to redirect to the website, additionally you can click on the desired region below.
- These prices are completely controlled by the winery, prices are subject to change, always check the website.
- Many of these websites have current covid-19 specials, like free shipping, half-off shipping, or other discounts.
- Some of these wineries require you to email them, instead of online ordering. Those ones are noted, additionally.
- Pay attention to their individual shipping & pick-up requirements, plus any other notes about which states they ship to, many will ship across the country!
- All links open a new tab. If you’re on mobile, consider opening it in a browser to acquire that convenience.
- If you’re a winery who would like to submit your wine, or donate a bottle for us to taste (and maybe even put it on the podcast!), click here to send us a quick message!
- To listen to the audio episode I created after curating this directory highlighting wine website tips, GO HERE to the bottom of the page.